Import Excel worksheet into AutoCAD - AutoTable
AutoTable is designed to provide AutoCAD
(LT) / MicroStation
users a more
convenient way working together with
. We then can import
) / MicroStation
and modify it with
at anytime. Besides,
you can update table to synchronize it with the original
Note: The following descriptions are also applicable to MicroStation.
In AutoCAD 2010 or higher, you can find the ribbon interface.
Currently AutoTable for AutoCAD 2010 or higher can import multiple worksheets or ranges at one time.
In Excel 2007 or higher, you can find the ribbon interface.
Key Features (take
AutoCAD Excel for example)
- Import Excel spreadsheets into AutoCAD (LT) / MicroStation and keep them updated.
- You can import AutoTable border / text on specified AutoCAD layers.
- Be able to import part of an Excel spreadsheet. More..
- Full control of font type/style/size/color in
AutoCAD Excel. More..
- Support for Border style (double-line, dashed line, diagonal and etc).
- Support for conditional formatting.
- Support for multiple fonts in a single cell.
- Vertical/Wrap text, merged cells, center across selection.
- All elements of the imported table are AutoCAD (LT) / MicroStation native entities.
- Update table to its original Excel spreadsheet.
- Support for local area network (LAN). More..
- AutoTable can be plotted perfectly.
- More versatile Table Solutions.
o Panel Schedules
o Equipment Schedules
o Room Finish Schedules
o Door and Window Schedules
o Bills of Materials (BOM)
o Parts lists
Sample Excel file for Test
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- Import Excel spreadsheet with One-Click button.
- Import Excel spreadsheet as AutoCAD table.
- Import the named range of the Excel spreadsheet.
- Import the print area only.
- Edit the imported table with Excel.
- Support for Unicode Encoding (Multi-language character sets, such as East Asian languages). More..
- Support for Cell shading & patterns in
- Support for Math symbols etc. More..
- Support for Excel AutoShapes (line, rectangle, oval, arrows and etc). More..
- Update all imported tables at one time.
- Import several spreadsheets from different worksheets within a workbook and keep them updated.
Benefits – Why choose AutoTable
- Easy installation. More..
- Zero learning curve. More..
- Software is very stable. More..
- 30-day money back.
Problem - What encumber us in building
tables in AutoCAD (LT)/MicroStation
Drawing tables in AutoCAD and MicroStation is inefficient. We have to do all setting /
maintain and upgrading procedure manually. Especially for the contents'
location in cells because stretch of table cells always make the tables
looked ugly. More details
"Why," you ask, "do I need
AutoTable when AutoCAD (LT)/MicroStation has this ability built-in? (AcDbTable,
Copy & Paste Special)" Well, we're glad you asked. More
System Requirements (
AutoCAD Excel, MicroStation
Excel, IntelliCAD Excel)
- AutoCAD-based products:
Autodesk Architectural Desktop
Autodesk Building Systems
Autodesk Land Desktop
Autodesk Map 3D
- AutoCAD 2000 or higher
- AutoCAD LT 2004 or higher
- MicroStation V8 or higher
- PowerDraft V8 or higher
- PowerCivil V8 or higher
Excel 2000 or higher
Excel to AutoCAD